Catching clouds



Finally I'm able to catch those moments when you see something and you wished you had your camera with you. Like when you are driving and sees one of these marvelous skies.
That became possible because I needed a new mobile phone. Already a long time ago I made a list of what my next GSM should be able to do (compatible to my Mac for addresses and calendar, a more than 3 megapixel camera...) And finally they made what I always wanted and even more... video shooting in MP4! The Nokia N93, as this multimedia marvel is called, is now my permanent companion and works as a sketchbook, just quicker. It makes a very spontaneous photography possible and it's a lot of fun. Mainly because of it's point and shoot capacity with the big display. I am curious what his influence will be on my future creative work...

More about the Nokia Nseries